Thursday, April 24, 2008

I got a puppy April 6th. I failed to write about it. He is part Dachsund and part Jack Russel Terrior. I call him Little Man. I've had a hard time naming him. Oscar seemed to stick. Mama like's "Shorty." Lately I've been home. I do stuff here that needs to be done. Yard work and animal stuff. I need to get a job. Maybe I should go applying tomorrow. Then maybe I can go to Val to hang with some people. When I get my job I will be expected to pay my phone bill and car bill. That will be only around $60 per month. Gosh, I don't know where to apply. People give me some ideas.

I wish I could be an actress. If I still lived in VA, I could be attending the Newport Film Festival... I wonder what it'd be like if I still lived there; if it'd have been better.

I need to go back to college.

I think the best thing for me to do is join the airforce.

No comments: