Friday, May 9, 2008

My day so far...

So today so far, I found a kitten in my barn. I went to look for more and I spotted a kitten skull. Right now the barn is filled with all kinds of junk; probably ruined junk. It's been out there so long. The wild and non- wild cats took up residence in there. That's where they have their babies. I catch and find them occationally. Also today I was looking for my dog, Luke, and I found him barking at a snake next to the side of the house. It was pretty big. I was informed that is was a king snake. I didn't know at the time I saw it. My cat Biggles was near it too, and I tried to grab her and she got spooked and jumped right on the snake and she scratched my finger. I bled. Also, I found cat poop on the counter. All in all, it's been and eventful day, and all before one oclock. End.

No comments: