Thursday, April 3, 2008

roadtrip

I just wrote a letter to my grandparents. I expressed my wanting to go back to college next fall and my wanting to go to the ABQ Hot Air Balloon Fiesta... Which is in October. Scratch college. I am going to get a job and I am going to take that road trip. You can come if you want. I really want to vist ABQ, NM. I miss my grandparents, I want to visit the desert and I want to see that fiesta. So, that sounds like a good destination point in my road trip. Not sure how far I will go. I was thinking maybe I'd go to California. I need a little more planning. Out west is where I've been wanting to go. I can stop in texas to visit my grandparents on Mama's side. They like that. I can go over and have a beer(21 now) with... forgot his name and his girlfriend. They were really cool. I'd like to go to the beach again on that island too. It was gloomy they day I went. Check out some more ferry men too. Ah, I need a job. I think if I ever lose weight, I will join the airforce asap. I am dieting now. Hope it will work.

End.

No comments: