Sunday, April 6, 2008

in your honor

Friday night I went to valdosta and met up with Patrick. I had a good time. I missed him. Vicky's birthday was friday, so that was the event. I talked to Will. He's a cool guy. Nice to talk to. He likes to do the talking actually. I saw Jason A. and Jonothan B. from highschool. It was nice to talk to Jason. I didn't converse much with Jonothan. Later, after the "party" Patrick, Liz, Kailyn and myself went to party at Landon's house. That was fun. I drank too much. I'll stop there with that.
Saturday night I went to an ABAC Reunion with Blake. I missed him. Glad we spent time together. There were fire works at the reunion. They were actually quite spectactular. After we came to my house, dabbled in the record collection. We found quite a few interesting things. We watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I love that movie. Then listened to more records. Then Blake went home leaving me to gravel in my tears. Not really. I do miss the chap though.
End

No comments: