Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hmm... Not much has been going on. I need a job. I applied at the hospital in adel for a prn job. I hope I get it. I'm being attached by bugs. Anywho, hopefully next school year term I will be inrolled again. I am going for Wildlife management. Maybe after that I will go further into animal siences and biology. Lately I've been reading a lot. I think I went out of the habit again. I hope not. I really like to read, and I used to read alot. I just can shut my mind off. Kind of sucks. Then again, sometimes I think my imagination wouldn't be so broad if I didn't think all the time. Whatev. I'll try to get used to it, though I should be... Man I want a hot air balloon.

Wednesday I started cleaning my bike. It's very rusty. I hope to get it fully fixed. It's for a tall person, but hopefully, if I lower the seat all the way, I can ride it.

I wish I had more stuff for arts and crafts.

End

No comments: