Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bruce

Man, there is this white cat that came up in the yard. I can tell his meow from the others. He's out there now. There was just a cat brawl. I hope he doesn't hurt anyone. Earlier, Elbert was humping Ernie. I think. Well, he was on Ernie's back and had a hold of his neck. Was odd. I hope Ernie is a boy. I think he is. The names (El)bert and Ernie was an accident, but them humping each other kind of fits. I saw Bruce humping Luke for the first time, I think. Geeze, was it hump your friend day? I was trying to teach Bruce to play frisbee. That cat is making noise again. My windows are open. I heard frogs having a croaking contest. I swear. One will croak, then another and back and forth getting faster and faster. It's crazy. I tried to listen to the music of nature. There were cows mooing and frogs croaking and my dogs were barking. Not very musical... Anyway, about Bruce. It seems that he tries to catch the frisbee with his front paws. It's cute though. He seems to like frisbee a little. I make cards to follow to teach him. I need to look at those. I forgot one step and that is to hold the frisbee up for them to jump and grab it. I think that's one step. Bruce can jump really high, so if I teach him to play frisbee, he will be a pretty impressive dog. He's pretty impressive now.

No comments: