Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lately I've been doing stuff around the house, like tending to plants and animals, yard working and cleaning. I have some pepper plants that are doing pretty good. That is my first crop. They are chile peppers.



I am also growing eggplant. I'll put a picture up later.

I've also been fishing alot.
We've been saving them because we're going to drain the pond soon. So, I wanted to get a good share to eat. We've only cooked them twice. I freeze them. Cleaning them really isn't that bad. I just hate it when they are still alive sorta.
I am dieting right now. Trying to shed some pounds for summer vacations. Trying to eat less. So far today, or yesterday really, I had a coke, a steak, onion rings, jello, sweet tea and green tea. A little much, but I'll quit with it. I want to limit carbs and cut out direct sugar and soda. It will be difficult, but I'll try. I'm also going to exersize more. I'm going to walk/run a mile, do some sort of yard work, and hopefully walk my goat each day. I'm hungry now.....
I've watched some more of the movies Elaine let me borrow. I've watched "Something's Gotta Give." It's pretty humorous. I've watched "On a Clear Day." I enjoyed that tremendously. I'm right now in the middle of.. whats it..... It's good.. and I can't think of the name..... I dont' know what. It's with a bunch of Beatles' remakes...... "ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!" I am enjoying it. The remakes really aren't that bad. Oh, and I've watched "The Princess Bride" twice so far. I've seen it before though. It's one of my favorite films. ;) I love movies.. aaaaahh...
end

No comments: